Wednesday 1 June 2011

YCN final Boards



Advertising and promo is something I was very interested in and new a bit about from a placement I had in August. However I ended up putting this brief on hold (thinking it could be a quick turn around) while focusing on the others and so I feel this resulted in being my weakest brief.
I am interested in film and cinema and wanted to see if I could successfully apply my illustrations to advertising and promotion for a movie and how strongly they would work, I am not happy with the outcome, I think I perhaps could have pushed the designs further, I realize I perhaps lost 'passion' for this brief and subsequiantally lost interest within it. I do feel the final pieces were successful and fulfilled the brief but I did not exploit the brief to its full potential. Overall, I think I can apply my illustrations to this type of brief, yet I must push the designing aspect further rather than rushing to develop the final outcome to produce a more susccessful brief.