Wednesday 1 June 2011

Adult Prize boards



Out of all the briefs I think this one has the best outcome, I enjoyed the development process and experimentation with layout and colour pallet. I feel I was able to successfully utilize my illustration skills regarding hand rendered vector images. The time spent on doing this has paid off with what I think is a high quality outcome. I feel the end result works well as a set with a suitable style of outcomes which has great impact and may appeal to a contemporary, discerning, literary readership. I feel that this brief has allowed me to develop skills in working with a set of outcomes for creating images to reflect a narrative and writing style applied to book cover design and further promotion. But above all I can see a line of professionalism and this design perhaps being used in industry.