Sunday 15 May 2011

A2 Tissue paper print designs to wrap round bottle

One design for Pinot Grigio, a dry crisp white wine, the other, Merlot a soft fruity red wine.




For this final design I have taken into account how people wrap wine bottles in tissue paper. Often the bottle is placed in the center of the paper, so the central part of the design will end up underneath the bottle, if that makes sense.
Once wrapped, all the trees in the last design should all be facing up around the bottle.
So with all the other designs it is likely that the 'B' logo will end up underneath the bottle and out of sight.
So here are a couple more that should work out better once wrapped. With the logo on the side in view.


As these are going to be screen printed and just used as an outline to expose onto the screen I have not developed a colour pallet for them. If I do decide to print them in colour I will develop a colour pallet by mixing the pigments myself.