Friday 20 May 2011

Type on product photoshoot

I got round to printing the stickers yesterday and today applied them to a bottle of white wine for the photoshoot.
I chose black in the end to contrast with the fresh colour of the wine. I was hoping it to looked dry and crisp.

Although the lighting is way to bright, the turn out has been quite good, the edges of the stickers are seamless, which is grate and I didn't think would happen. However I have completely lost the colour of the wine, this wasn't a bottle of water, which it now looks.


Close up shoot, ok... in the original photo you could see the seems of the sticker so I went over the edges in Photoshop with the mend tool, to blur them out.

Back shoot

Digital print poster, this is a quick photo to demonstrate. But I will re shoot it and hang it up properly with a grey back drop to define the edge.